The University arose from the Sheffield Medical School (1828), the Firth College (1879) and the Sheffield Technical School (1884). These three schools in 1897 decided to come together and to form the University College of Sheffield. In 1905 it became the University of Sheffield with academic departments divided into six faculties: Arts and Humanities; Engineering, Medicine, Dentistry and Health, Science, Social Sciences and the International Faculty named City College in Thessaloniki (Greece).
The University of Sheffield
S10 2TN Sheffield - Großbritannien
Tel: +44 114 222 2000