Learn how to stand out from the crowd – at The Economist’s Online MBA Fair!Students who are applying to a business school, need to make themselves the most competitive applicant possible. The Online MBA Fair takes place from February 3th until February 5th 2015.
At The Economist’s Online MBA Fair you will be able to get in contact with schools like Darden, the Yale School of Management, UC San Diego or Copenhagen Business School.
These are some topics presented in the live sessions:
- What is the case study method of learning?
- Five application mistakes and how to avoid them
- Three things you MUST do on GMAT test day
- The GRE’s growing role in the business school admissions process
- The Economist’s 2014 Top 100 MBA rankings explained
A special highlight: The Economist will be giving away several scholarships to business schools at the Fair! So use this chance and register now.